Join the BOLDplanning Team
BOLDplanning is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We help organizations of all types and sizes better prepare for unexpected disruptions and critical situations.
Here are just a few of the key drivers behind our long track record of success:
Our Current Open Positions
BOLDplanning Inc. is currently seeking a Regional Manager, Business Development who will be responsible for driving sales activities for our consulting and software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to prospect for new opportunities as well as close new accounts. You will also be expected to expand existing accounts by supporting, up-selling and cross-selling select clients.
BOLDplanning is a consulting and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our experts help clients create emergency and continuity plans through in-person and online workshops.
Our proprietary online platform provides a way for clients to manage, maintain and activate their emergency and continuity plans. Sectors served include state and local government, K-12, higher education, healthcare and private enterprise.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing accounts
- Utilizing a consultative selling approach to build relationships
- Meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Managing prospect relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Conducting one-on-one, online and group sales presentations
- Attending trade events and conferences
- Calling prospects to establish new opportunities
- Tracking activities, customer information, forecasts and reports through Salesforce.com
- Must have experience selling SaaS and/or consulting solutions to a diverse customer base
- Experience in emergency management or business continuity industry highly desirable
- Minimum of three years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- BA/BS degree highly preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections and learn complex solutions required
- Strong time management skills required
- Must be able to create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Must illustrate a consistent and documented track record for achieving target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Must have a working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com