June 27, 2022
BOLDplanning, a division of Agility Recovery, is excited to announce that updates to your BOLDplanning platform will be available on Monday, June 27, 2022. This release is focused on adding more flexibility of use, including enhancements to reporting features, integration capabilities, compliance, and pandemic planning information. Feature highlights are included below.
Enhancements to Reporting
- Additional Facility Reporting Options | With more facility types available in reporting, you can now report by facility type, facility name, city, state, etc. For example: separately report on Shelter Locations, Landing Zones, or Warning Points. If you would like to utilize this feature, reach out to your BOLDplanning Global Solutions Manager for implementation.
- New Staff Roster Reporting Options | You can now report on contacts by department type, division, city, etc., in addition to staff member type. This will make it easier for you to quickly identify and communicate with specific groups of people during a critical event. If you would like to utilize this feature, reach out to your BOLDplanning Global Solutions Manager for implementation.
- SFTP into BOLDplanning | This feature allows you to set up automatic secure file transfers. Data, such as employee names and contact information, can be uploaded from your systems to BOLD using secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) on a regular basis without manual intervention.
- “Vital Records” Changed to “Essential Records” | Per FEMA guidelines and recommendations and to ensure you’re compliant with auditors, we’ve changed the terminology from “Vital Records” to “Essential Records” throughout the BOLDplanning platform. No additional action is needed as these changes have been applied by the BOLD team.
Pandemic Planning Information
- Pandemic Annex Document | The Pandemic Annex Document has been updated in response to the current, ever-changing landscape. Use this template to ensure your pandemic plans are up to date. No additional action is needed as these changes have been implemented by the BOLD team.
If you have any questions on the new features in this release, you can contact us at email@example.com.