The ability to resume operations, provide safe and secure facilities, and quickly access specific emergency operations information is critical for meeting a wide range of life safety objectives, as well as for regulatory compliance. Public and private health organizations across the country are turning to BOLDplanning and our proprietary web-based planning system to assist with continuity planning, emergency operations, and security initiatives.
BOLDplanning produces customized planning systems designed to match each institution’s specific planning needs and requirements. Customized websites are deployed “in the cloud” to allow each organization to create their individual plans in an online, easy-to-use, standardized planning environment.
Public Health Departments, hospitals, primary care clinics, doctor’s offices, and long-term care facilities need effective, updated plans during a disaster response. That’s why customers consistently choose BOLDplanning.
BOLDplanning tracks a wide range of health-related guidance and regulatory requirements to ensure that our process is perfectly aligned with your operational needs:
- The Joint Commission – Requirements for Emergency Management
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Emergency Preparedness and Response Guidance
- The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) – PHEP & HPP Guidance
- The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) – National Emergency Preparedness Requirements
No matter how complex the organization, the BOLDplanning system and experienced consultants will guide your planners through the core elements that are fundamental to an effective and comprehensive plan.
- Threat Hazard / Risk Assessment (THIRA)
- Policies and Procedures
- Emergency Operations Coordination
- Training, Testing and Exercising (TTE)
- Succession Planning
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Relocation and Alternate Facilities
- Emergency Support Functions (ESF)
- Asset Allocation, Resource Tracking, and Volunteer Coordination