Press Release from Pacific County, Washington Scott McDougall, Director of Emergency Management Pacific County, Washington (left) and Marilyn Nikolas, Regional Manager BOLDplanning, Inc. performing site visit during Hazard and Risk analysis.
Find out how we can help you!
Cloud-based solutions for COOP, BCP, EOP, Healthcare, and Hazard Mitigation.
BOLDplanning’s mission is to exceed our customers’ highest expectations.
We deliver peace of mind with efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective solutions.
BOLD Knows Government!
Our Expertise and Experience Matter
Meet the rest of the team!
07.07.2017 Seasons Hospice CFO David Donnenberg and Abigail Swindler, along with the Executive Directors of SHPC joined program manager Hannah Coffey and ASPR/CMS Planner James Woulfe to kick off their Continuity Plan Initiative. This COOP will compliment their existing hard work on Emergency Action Plans, Compliance and Hazard and Vulnerability Assessments. Seasons has gone above and beyond to ensure that all of their national offices in 20+ states as well as clinical sites and inpatient
BOLDplanning Program Managers and Higher Education Experts Hannah Coffey and Matt Eyer saw a lot of West Texas this week! Huge thanks for the warm welcome and successful launch of the COOP planning initiative at Angelo State University and the Texas Tech Administration in Lubbock, TX. As a professor and parent respectively, Hannah and Matt appreciate the sincere and careful efforts of Kyle Gunn and Steve Bryant to keep their students and faculty safe and
Congratulations to the Anderson County Emergency Management Agency on receiving FEMA Region IV’s approval of their hazard mitigation plan! Over the last year, BOLDplanning has worked with the Anderson County EMA to develop a fully inclusive hazard mitigation plan to best assess their community’s natural hazard vulnerabilities and develop a comprehensive mitigation strategy to address these vulnerabilities. This plan represents Anderson County EMA’s commitment to protecting its citizens and their property, and is the
- BOLDplanning delivers continuity and mitigation plans to Pacific County, WA
- Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care is Getting CMS Ready!
- BOLDplanning Launches Texas Tech University System’s 5 Campus Initiative!
- Anderson County, TN Receives Hazard Mitigation Plan Approval in Record Time
- BOLDplanning Road Warriors revisiting technology history at the National Electronics Museum at BWI!
- Improving Oklahoma State Department of Health’s Planning Goals
- Higher Education BCP Training Kicks Off at UCO
- Best Practices in Higher Education Emergency Management at Virginia Tech
- BOLDplanning Helps Texas Emergency Management Ride Into Another Year
- BOLDplanning Customers Making a Difference Across Alaska!