BOLDplanning is the developer of a cloud-based comprehensive system that walks your planners through each step of the continuity and emergency planning process. This system will become the centerpiece for your organization’s overall strategy for training, plan development and on-going maintenance.
- Continuity of Operations/Continuity of Government
- Business Continuity Planning
- Emergency Operations Planning
- Hazard Mitigation
- Training, Exercising and Consulting
We assist with the development of your responsibilities for efficiently responding, relocating and performing essential functions during emergencies, disasters, and all types of unexpected events.
The BOLDplanning approach provides an unparalleled platform for public and private sector that makes this important process easy to complete and highly efficient to maintain. Currently, BOLDplanning is the solution of choice for more than 7,000 organizations nationwide.
Features and Benefits
- Secure – Password protected, encryption, redundant plan information can be accessed at any time 24/7 from any computer having an internet connection.
- Easy-to-Use – Guides your team through the process, and requires no previous experience with emergency and continuity planning.
- Scalable – For use by organizations of all types and sizes. The system standardizes and streamlines the planning process and keeps all your planners working in a common planning environment.
- Branding and Customization – The system will be specifically deployed and modified for your organization in order to match your required planning criteria and to brand the tool with your logos and colors and other elements.
- Reporting – Creates clear and useful Microsoft Word and Excel plans for staff and for project managers, as well as a “Living Plan” that can be updated or accessed online at any time.
- Amazing Support – On-site training and exercising, proactive help desk, clear useful documentation, and online ‘helper’ tools guide your team through the strategies and actions for each planning element.