BOLDplanning has a dedicated division of experienced planners and actual responders who specialize in Emergency Operations Planning (EOPs)
Our EOP Team monitors Federal and State guidance, and incorporates real-world feedback from events and deployments to best apply FEMA’s Comprehensive Preparedness Guidance (CPG 101), the National Response Framework (NRF), and the National Incident Management System (NIMS) to cloud based plans.
Whether your jurisdiction has an existing EOP that needs updating to match the latest guidance and planning requirements, or you are starting from scratch, BOLDplanning has the solution. We have streamlined the process of creating customized EOP’s that match the specific needs of each jurisdiction and state-level planning standards.
BOLDplanning manages the Emergency Operations Planning process through organizational and forensic analysis, integrated plan development with your stakeholders, and overall EOP strategy based on your individual needs and abilities.
Our approach reconciles diverse stakeholder input within a web-based EOP planning software for writing, managing and enhancing your EOP, EAP or ERP. The software makes the process easy to understand and highly efficient to maintain.
Our system has been deployed in the real world during actual ESF activations, and that feedback directly drives our planner’s input.
BOLDplanning’s software uses best practices for EOPs by:
- Requiring users to assign actual ESF or Annex Actions to Department or Position Roles in your organization or jurisdiction
- Developing clear and concise Team Roles across your organization and its divisions
- Planning for contingencies with multi-tiered Orders of Succession and Delegation of Authorities
- Providing a file repository for redundancy in case of loss of your internal drives or backups
- Utilizing a baked in emergency SMS and email messaging system that reinforces your resiliency and communications ability during an emergency
- Tracking and monitoring all version changes in your plan with our advanced editor capabilities