Preparedness health, that is. In today’s world, it’s not enough to have an emergency or continuity plan. You’ve got to exercise it on a regular basis if you’re going to keep it relevant and make it even better. With BOLDplanning, you can have your own “personal trainer” (of sorts).
Our skilled and experienced team can help you achieve an objective assessment of your preparedness capabilities, strengths and needed improvements. Their goal is to get, and more importantly, keep your organization in tip-top shape through preparedness exercise programs that align with FEMA’s Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) methodology. These include, but are not limited to the following five activities:
- Seminars: Informal discussions designed to orient participants to new or updated plans, policies, or procedure.
- Workshops: Similar to seminars, but intended to build specific products, such as a draft plan or develop a training and exercise schedule.
- Tabletop exercises: Discussion-based, low-stress exercises where a facilitator guides team members through discussions about their roles and responses to one or more scenarios.
- Functional exercises: Operations-based exercises that allow personnel to validate plans and organizational readiness by performing their duties in a simulated operational environment.
- Full-scale exercises: Operations-based, high stress exercises that involve real-time operations movement of personnel and resources to validate plans, policies and procedures.
It’s never too late to improve the preparedness health of your organization. And BOLDplanning has the right team, experience and qualifications to get you into shape as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Email info@BOLDplanning.com or call 615.469.5558 to learn more now.